Thursday, November 29, 2012

29 Weeks (5 Days): What I'm Not Worried About

I'm not worried about where the baby will sleep.

I'm not worried about finding the perfect name (yet).

I'm not worried about cheating First out of brother-free time he'd otherwise have. He's so over me anyway. And do you think Second is going to be psyched to finally have Mom & Pops to himself when First goes off to college? Right.

I'm not worried about nipple confusion.

I'm not worried that Second will be less than perfect exactly who he is.

I'm not worried about being able to love Second as much as First. Of course I love First more than anything in the world and my heart overflows when I think of how amazingly awesome he is. It's just that, if there's room in my abdomen for something the size of a watermelon, there's room in my heart for more love.

No comments:

Post a Comment